NJSC “Caspian University of Technologies and Engineering named after Sh. Yessenov” announces a competition for filling vacant positions of the teaching staff for the 2021-2022 academic year for the following positions:
1. Head of the department.
academic (academic PhD) degree and / or MBA degree and / or postgraduate education under the Bolashak program;
3) at least 1 year of work experience in managerial positions.
LIST OF REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:
1) an application for participation in the competition (submitted to the president of the university, drawn up in his own hand, legibly with the signature and date of drawing up indicating the position held (for university employees) / date of birth, education (for third-party applicants), academic degree, academic title and academic degree and applied position);
2) a copy of an identity card or passport (residence permit, identity card of a stateless person, an oralman’s certificate) and the original for verification;
3) professional portfolio:
– copies of diplomas of higher education, academic and scientific degrees, a document on academic title and originals for verification (with nostrification and translation if the originals of documents are in a foreign language);
– copies of certificates of retraining and advanced training in the disciplines taught for the last 3 years in the amount of at least 72 hours (if any) and originals for verification;
– copies of professional and international certifications (if any) and originals for verification;
– a list of scientific works, publications, inventions and scientific articles (if any, for the last three years);
– syllabus (slide format);
– a fragment of the lesson (in slide or video format, reflecting the structure of the lesson, assessment techniques and teaching methods);
– development plan for the 2021-2022 academic year (with the reflection of points in the directions: teaching, research, service to society);
– presentation of a detailed program of strategic development of the faculty (school, academy) – for deans; strategic plan for the development of the department – for the head (s) of the department.
4) a certificate on the presence or absence of information on the records issued by the Committee on Legal Statistics and Special Records of the General Prosecutor’s Office of the Republic of Kazakhstan on the commission of a criminal offense by a person;
5) a certificate from a narcological organization about not being registered;
6) a certificate from a neuropsychiatric organization about not being registered;
7) a certificate of a medical professional advisory opinion in the form 075 / y (previously certificate 086), approved according to the order of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan No. ҚР DSM-175/2020 (Provided only by those who have passed competitive selection).
Date and place of the competition: Aktau city, microdistrict 32, the main building of Yessenov University; for nonresident – online conference.
Deadline for accepting documents for participation in the competition: until 17:00 June 14, 2021
Documents are accepted according to the specified list at the address: Aktau city, microdistrict 32, main building of Yessenov University, 5th floor, Human Resources Management.
For nonresidents, it is allowed to send scanned copies of documents to e-mail email@example.com with the subsequent provision of the originals.
If an incomplete package of documents is submitted, the candidate will not be allowed to participate in the competition.