Activities of the Science and Research management
In order to ensure the competitiveness of the university in the educational and scientific space, the Department of Science and Research through the harmonious and high-quality development of the personality through scientific research seeks to prepare future highly qualified specialists:
- creation of innovative projects using the best examples of theory and practice in research;
- organization and coordination of research work of the teaching staff and university students;
- planning the scientific work of the university and submission for approval by the Academic Council of the university, monitoring the timely execution; improving the quality of the university’s scientific journal;
- development of promising forms of scientific and technical cooperation with industrial enterprises in order to jointly solve the most important scientific and technical problems, create high technologies, and expand the use of university developments in production;
- organization of the university’s participation in innovative, grant, international scientific projects with the aim of creating science-intensive scientific and technical products and competitive samples of new technology and materials oriented to the market high technologies.