Yessenov Language Center is a pilot project of Yessenov University, which is aimed at creating new opportunities for students and teachers of the university, as well as improving the language skills of the population of the Mangystau region by introducing international standards for teaching English with foreign trainers.
- academic English;
- Preparation for IELTS.
For school teachers:
- English for subject teachers;
- Methodological courses for teachers of English;
- Refresher course for teachers of general education schools within the framework of the updated secondary education program;
- Communicative methods of teaching a foreign language;
- Preparation for national proficiency testing.
- Speaking club for beginners (students) (Tuesday, 16:00);
- Speaking club for University staff (Wednesday, 16:00);
- Speaking club for intermediate+ level students (Thursday, 16:00).