In accordance with the order of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan from 17th January 2019 №18, CSUTE named after Sh. Yessenov. According to the program of academic mobility, Sh. Yessenov was given 10 places to study at leading European universities. In this regard, on February 8, 2019, at 15:00, please bring the following necessary documents to the International Department, office 12-8.
To participate in the competition for study abroad at the expense of the republican budget the following documents are submitted:
1) Passport of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan (notarized copy of the certificate);
2) medical certificate in the form number 082/u;
3) documents on education (notarized copy): a transcript of current progress;
4) an internationally recognized certificate (IELTS, TOEFL), confirming the level of English proficiency;
5) the written consent of the parents (guardians, legal representatives) of the applicant under the age of eighteen years for a period of more than two (2) months;
6) copies of certificates, certificates, diplomas, letters of thanks (if available, notarized and translated into the state or Russian language);
If for the selection of applicants for admission to study in the framework of academic mobility there is the same score:
– orphans and children left without parental care;
– children with disabilities or children with disabilities since childhood;
– Children of large families are a priority.
1) a document confirming the absence of the student’s parents (for pupils of orphanages or pupils left without parental care) (if available);
2) certificate of invalidity of the form, approved by order of the Minister of Health and Social Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated January 30, 2015 №44 “On approval of the Rules for conducting medical and social expertise” (registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory acts №10589);
3) a copy of the birth certificate of four or more minors living together to confirm that the majority of the student is a family, or a copy of the court decision on adoption indicating the address of all minors.