The goals of the Council of Young Scientists activity are the activation of the professional growth of young scientists, the unification of their efforts to develop topical scientific problems and the solution of priority scientific problems, the development of innovative activities of young scientists.
To achieve these goals, Council of Young Scientists carries out the following activities:
- Coordinates the activities of Council of Young Scientists Yessenov University faculties in organizing the research of young scientists, plans and provides the necessary assistance in organizing conferences and scientific internships of young scientists;
- Organizes and conducts scientific conferences, symposiums, seminars, exhibitions, forums and lecture cycles with leading scientists from educational and scientific centers in Kazakhstan and foreign countries, and other events in which young scientists could participate;
- Promotes the development of contacts between young scientists and the organization for interdisciplinary complex scientific research by the young scientists that aimed at solving actual and practically important tasks of modern science;
- Conducts work on informing young scientists about research and activities carried out by Kazakhstan and foreign organizations;
- Supports and stimulates the innovation activities of young scientists, organizes and carries out activities related to investment programs and project proposals of young scientists;
- Participate in international, interregional, regional and other projects and programs;
- Carries out activities to attract Yessenov University students to research work;
- Conduct vocational guidance of the university according to the Yessenov University plan;
- Carries out other activities that meet the goals set and are not contrary to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan and Council of Young Scientists Regulation;
- Submit information and annual report on its activities.