Organization of transport, traffic and operation of transport
Description of the specialty:
Spheres of professional activity – organization of work on transport, development and modeling of transport equipment, presentations on marketing and management, as well as methods and means of communication and interaction aimed at solving the interconnection of processes and technologies; improving the interaction between transport companies in logistics principles, as well as in a market economy, increasing the efficiency of their use.
The purpose of the general education program is the development of a logistics system; effective use of equipment for monitoring production processes, its equipment and other equipment; development and implementation of transport assessments, indicators and criteria for the purposes of transport, relationships; organizational and methodical systems of postal, cargo and baggage deposits, as well as its effective use in the use of innovative methods of marketing and management.
Upon completion of training in the specialty 5B090100 “Organization of transport, traffic and operation of transport” graduates are awarded a bachelor’s degree in the field of services.
Opportunities of students in the specialty:
The results of student research and development – the participation of students in olympiads, contests, conferences and other scientific events, an increase in the number of winners.
The abilities of students who have completed a bachelor’s degree in “Organization of transport, traffic and operation of transport”:
– Culturological disciplines of a complex type, consisting of several aspects, based on advanced directions in education;
– engineering and professional disciplines related to the organization of transport, traffic and the operation of transport;
– formation of computational and application skills required for self-study of disciplines related to the organization of transport, traffic and the operation of transport;
– ability to solve problems in the field of organization of transport, traffic and the operation of transport.
– Possession of the skills of gathering information necessary for the formation, explanation, argumentation of social, scientific and ethical views in the sphere of organization of transportation, traffic and operation of transport.
– the ability to professionally convey information, ideas, solutions to problems and tasks in the field of organization of transportation, traffic and operation of transport.
A graduate who received an education in the specialty “Organization of transport, traffic and operation of transport”, will be able to work as a specialist of different levels in the following sectors:
– JSC “Kazakhstan Temir Zholy”;
– JSC Mangistaumunaigas;
– “OCC” LLP LLP;
– OTK LLP;
– all transport institutions;
– design and engineering activities;
– design and technological activities;
– organizational and management activities;
– research activities;
– industrial and technological activities.
Specialty code: 5В090100
Bachelor in the field of services in the specialty of Organization of transport, traffic and operation of transport
Subject of choice: Geography
Form and terms of training: full-time – 4 years
Cost of education:
346 600 tenge / 1 academic year
On the basis of secondary vocational education
Occupational Safety and Health
Duration of training: 3 years
Cost of education:
175 000 tenge / 1 academic year