Yessenov University in accordance with the order of the Minister of education and science of the Republic of Kazakhstan № 145 of April 11, 2018 holds the selection work of students for training in higher educational institutions of European countries in the framework of academic mobility.
For more information and to apply for study abroad in the framework of academic mobility it is necessary to contact the coordinator of the faculty (for additional information, contact: international department).
According to the direction rules for study abroad, including within the framework of academic mobility, approved by the order of the Minister of education and science of the Republic of Kazakhstan № 613 of November 19, 2008, the main criteria for selection of applicants are:
1) foreign language level (fluent usage of foreign language, desirable to have IELTS or TOEFL certificate);
2) Grade Point Average (GPA – over 3.5);
3) current performance at the end of the academic period of students;
4) completion of one academic period in their University for applicants to study in the framework of academic mobility;
5) students studying on the state grant.
1) “Social and humanitarian training” – Bizhanova K.B., Deputy Dean of the faculty;
2) “Pedagogy” – Abisheva Sh.S., Deputy Dean of the faculty;
3) “Economics and law” – Saduakasova L.O., Deputy Dean of the faculty;
4) “Oil and gas” – Akkenzheeva A.Sh., Deputy Dean of the faculty;
5)” Transport and construction ” – Kalieva G.A., Deputy Dean of the faculty.
The deadline for the submission of the application for students: 28.05.2018